Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm, Pacific Time
All orders are shipped from our offices in Canada, if your order is being shipped to a destination outside of Canada you may incur custom duties and brokerage charges. If so, it is your responsibility for ensuring these duties/charges are paid in accordance with the destination countries regulations. Please call/ email us for details.
We do not offer shipment of merchandise outside of Canada and the United States.
We make every effort to maintain a sufficient stock and to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of all products due to unexpected levels of demand alongside the time required to manufacture products to replenish stock. As a result, the arrival of your order may extend past the expected delivery date. We will inform you if there are any issues or delays in fulfilling your order, providing you the option of a full credit refund if the expected delivery dates do not meet your standards.
- Bulls-Eye Specialty Ads Inc. will gladly accept any product, which has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Embroidered/Trimmed/ Altered/ Silk-Screened items are non-returnable.
- Any Items returned after 14 days of receipt are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Customers are responsible for delivery and return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- Clothing must not have been worn nor washed and must be suitable for re-stocking.
- All prices shown on our website and catalogue do not include sales taxes, these will be added at the end of your order.
- All payments taken will be in Canadian Dollars.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us with an attached ("Order Confirmation") acknowledging that we have received and accepted your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until such Products have been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation. The Order Confirmation will set out the price to be paid for the Products (including, where relevant, any delivery or other charges).
- If we are unable to accept your order for any reason whatsoever we will notify you as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- When placing your order you must ensure that all details that you provide are complete and accurate. If upon receipt of your Order Confirmation you would like to amend or add additional requirements to the order you must notify us immediately and upon so doing our Contract with you in respect of such order will terminate and such notification by you shall, instead, constitute a new offer to us to buy a Product and a new Contract between us will only be formed when we send you an Order Confirmation accepting such new offer.
- The description of the Products shall be set out in writing in the Order Confirmation. Any specifications or advertising materials issued by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained within our site or brochures will not form part of this Contract. Such information is by way of guidance or illustration only, and may not bear any relationship with the Products.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error made on our site, in the Order Confirmation, on our invoice to you, in our price list or any brochures or any documentation issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of us
RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of, and title to, the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including any delivery charges.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- You acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by us or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time without notice to you. You are bound by such revisions so we encourage you to visit this page frequently to stay informed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BULLS-EYE SPECIALTY ADS INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE (OR A WEB SITE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE; AND EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS’, SERVICE PROVIDERS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ NEGLIGENCE, AND EVEN IF ANY OF THEM HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, IN ALL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. ANY CLAUSE DECLARED INVALID SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE AND NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
IN NO EVENT BULLS-EYE SPECIALTY ADS INC. SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.